Saturday, September 11, 2004

Raking

So today has been a hot and weird day. Today I went to the office so I could escape the mad house of 5 dogs. We had to phone lots of people to see how the hurricane effected them. Most of the people didn't understand me and I'm beginning to think that faking an accent might make my life easier.

I ate my first healthy meal since I left London today! It's nice to feel that I'm not clogging up my arteries. I also did some excercise by raking the front lawn. I didn't mind doing that cause I felt useful, but I did nearly pass out from the heat.

All in all it's been a pretty uneventful day, though I did discover the stash of British chocolate in my suitcase! Yum. It was a very pleasent surprise... in fact, I'm going to go eat that now!

1 comment:

pamelaalgie said...

hey polly,

sounds like you are having fun... well at least being kept busy! Im glad you havbe a blog! Good idea!

Love Pam xxx