Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Pumpkins

Today was slightly more eventful. I made my first ever bulletin insert all about Pumpkin Patch. I personally find the whole situation rather amusing cause the church makes about $5000 just from selling pumpkins. Last year they sold $15000 worth and had to give 2/3 back to the company who gave them the pumpkins for free. They also got $3000 donations so in total they made $8000 in the space of a month from a weird holiday. Only in America.

I also went to the Organising Committee's meeting. They were discussing the upcoming picnic. For the most part I was lost but it was nice to be included. I've already gotten another job for tomorrow - another bulletin! This time it'll be all about BBQs etc. Fun.

Anyway, even though it's only 10.30, I'm absolutely wrecked. No idea why, well maybe the fact I got up at 7.15 and didn't sleep well last night.

Night!

No comments: