Friday, September 10, 2004

Hurricane Who?

I thought that I should start writing a Blog for all my fun adventures in Florida. I'm sorry if I don't update loads but I forget easy and I often don't have lots to say!
Basically I've arrived in Florida. I've been here for a few days and this is the first night I've been in Charlie's as we only just got electricity (air conditioning rocks!).
Thankfully I'm finally over jetlag and travel sickness though I'm nowhere near used to being here. It's all very different. I'm sure that's not helped by the crazy weather. I haven't experienced a hurricane yet but I'm supposed to this weekend. I'm sure that'll be fun!

We've basically been hanging out at Jen and Ron's house as they had a generator and then got power before us. It was like a slumber party!
I think I should apologise now for any American words I use...They really are a bad influence! Thankfully I still have my accent as Charlie would slag me loads!

I'm thinking that this is enough rambling for tonight! Hopefully I'll remember to write here again. If not I blame Cognitive stress from hurricanes, living in a house with four dogs and leaving home (and lovely N.I) for 10 months!

No comments: