Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm back again

Sorry I've been gone so long but I couldn't get blogger.com to open at the office and I don't have internet at my new home (for the moment anyway).

I moved in with the Stannis family on Monday. They have been so nice to me. Their house is very pretty and I like my new room. I also have 2new puppies to entertain me and the privalage of spending time with Becca. She is so sweet and cute. We have a nightly ritual of ice cream now. It's really good ice cream. Normally I'm not a big fan of it, but it is really warm here and it's nice to spend time with Becca. She really loves ice cream. Sometimes she doesn't understand what I'm saying but we are still getting to know each other and it's really cool.

I don't get to talk as much to Kathy. It's harder to talk to her as I don't feel that she likes me much and I don't want to push her so I'll just have to be happy with what connection we can make. She seems nice enough, just not completely happy with me staying there.
Dawn really is becoming a 2nd mum, or first mom. She's always checking I'm ok and she does mum things like waking me up in the morning. I don't want her to feel that I'm another one of her children cause I want to be independent and I don't want to be a burden on her. I really appreciate everthing she's done and is doing but I want to do more for her and make her life easier. I'll just have to look for more things to do.

No comments: