Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today I started my new blog technique of taking a picture during the day- I took a few more than one though.


I had another normal day in work- doing lots of little computer jobs. I'd like to have one big project to work on again, but I suppose any work is better than no work.

Throughout my time in this job I have developed a bit of a tea dependency. It's because they don't mind how often I go and put the kettle on - in fact my boss encourages it quite often. It's a terrible thing really. I'm beginning to wonder how I'll survive work without tea. I've tried to cut down and try and drink other things. Today I discovered a herbal tea in the cupboard so I thought I would try it.



Cranberry, Raspberry & Elderflower

Cranberry is reputed to have detoxifying properties. We have blended fragrant elderflower and the sweet flavour of raspberry, to make a refreshing and reviving drink for any time of day.

Sounds like it might even be good for me. The main attraction for me was the colour though. It makes a lovely pinky red.



I doubt it'll be an every day thing- I'm pretty sure it's something I could get sick of. And I'm back on the regular caffeine filled stuff to get through my uni work tonight!

No comments: