Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Am I wearing my mask today? Yes.
What does it say? That my world is fine and dandy and I can handle what you throw at me.
Is it slipping? Err... yes.

I'm pretty transparent I think. Most people know that I've been going nuts over my uni stuff, that I'm not feeling 100% and that I don't always like myself. Or some other people despite my happy, charming, "I'm so nice" mask. I am nice. I like being nice. But some people I'd quite like to go kick and punch because it would make me feel better. But I'm not sure they're actually worth the time and effort.

Is it wrong to wish bad things on "bad" people? I suppose I shouldn't be judging them. Especially since I'd hate to be judged. But what of those who have hurt me personally. Who seem to have gone out of their way to cut me, bruise me, bring me down?

I don't want to seek out my own revenge, but I wouldn't be upset if they were treated the same way I was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should hurt anyone unless they have actually attacked you. And even then it should be only enough to subdue them.

Like, wow. I've been reading your blog and I got to here and it's as if I took a wrong turn.