Friday, October 10, 2008

100 things you probably don't need to know about me but I'm telling you anyway

1. I hate getting my picture taken although I am getting better at it.
2. I have a hamster who I adore.
3. I'm scared of pigeons.
4. I hate the fact that I worry so much.
5. I obsess about what clothes I'm going to wear the next day, a week in advance, for a special occasion a month in advance…
6. I have viral labyrinthitis and can't look at black and white things for long periods of time.
7. I couldn't leave home without my phone.
8. My favourite colour varies daily.
9. I like listening to music that affects my mood.
10. I love girly films.
11. I have a weird kidney defect and have to take potassium tablets.
12. I love soul music.
13. I want to work with kids.
14. I love hugs.
15. I love chocolate.
16. I secretly wish I could be a popstar (not so secret now).
17. I love getting caught in the rain and then coming home to change into pyjamas and curl up in front of the tv.
18. I study Chemistry.
19. I love kisses.
20. I love to drool over Johnny Depp.
21. I suck at saying no.
22. I love to sing.
23. I hate exams.
24. I love chinese food.
25. I love to write poetry.
26. Some days I like me.
27. I wish I was better at playing guitar.
28. I want to be able to cook.
29. I have a desire to shop and have to avoid shops so I don't spend money.
30. I love the Czech Rep because of all the sunflowers.
31. I have weak ankles- even though I've had lots of physio.
32. I like singing along with the radio.
33. I want to learn how to speak another language.
34. I have a book about how boys are stupid and it makes me giggle.
35. My favourite flower is a tulip.
36. I'm scared of spiders.
37. I love the beach- even in freezing cold Northern Ireland.
38. I worry about getting old and wrinkly.
39. I like sour food.
40. I'm proud of being soppy.
41. I want to have kids.
42. I love tea.
43. If I were to have a superpower I'd want to be able to fly.
44. I want to go to Athens.
45. I'm scared of snakes.
46. I want to learn more about myself.
47. I like being warm.
48. I like spicy food.
49. I'm scared of heights.
50. I want a puppy.
51. I've already picked out names for my kids.
52. I love having coffee with friends, and spending time with Paul.
53. I love taking pictures.
54. I love dresses.
55. I lived in Florida for a year.
56. I’m easily amused.
57. I'm trying to increase my collection of music and dvds- so I don't seem so uncool!
58. I love high heels- even though I don't wear them often.
59. I wish I was shorter.
60. My eyes have lots of colour in them.
61. I get easily distracted.
62. I get grumpy if I don't have enough sleep- or enough potassium.
63. I miss Claire!
64. I love to harmonise when I sing.
65. I love teddies.
66. I have double jointed fingers.
67. I love my hair.
68. I play a cornet.
69. I'm short-sighted.
70. I hate bikinis.
71. I want to be fitter.
72. I either walk or clean when I'm in a bad mood.
73. I love my big sis!
74. My favourite animal is a koala, even though I've heard they are evil.
75. I'm really bad at taking compliments.
76. My first car was a toyota corolla.
77. I hate goodbyes.
78. I love Nemo- watching or quoting rather than finding.
79. I want a fairytale romance with a prince and happy ever after.
80. Disney screwed up my view of love!!
81. My car's name is Tink.
82. I want Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs and Secret bars to come back.
83. I only like silver jewellery.
84. I used to hate wearing jeans.
85. I'm indecisive.
86. I like things that are sparkly.
87. I have really long legs.
88. My favourite chemistry module is quantum mechanics.
89. I hate wearing my glasses.
90. I dance like no one is watching.
91. I hate the game monopoly because I get bored before it ends.
92. I like stars.
93. I like happy endings.
94. I like getting messages and emails from people just because they miss me.
95. I fall in love easily.
96. My favourite holiday is Christmas.
97. I don't really like my ears.
98. I love laughing- even when I'm being tickled.
99. I love foot massages.
100.I'm most often defined as cute.

*This list is subject to change- cause I'm particularly indecisive.

No comments: